Submitted texts should be prepared in accordance with the following guidelines:
- File format: .doc, .docx;
- Font: Times New Roman, 12p;
- Spacing: 1,5p;
- Margins: 2,5 cm each;
- All quotations exceeding two lines of text should be presented as block quotations in Times New Roman, 11p;
- All other quotations should be marked with quotation marks in text;
- Text length (with abstract, biographical note, keywords and bibliography): up to 40,000 characters including spaces;
Aside from the manuscript, each contribution has to contain:
- a short biographical note (including an academic title or degree, institutional affiliation, academic interests, five most significant publications, e-mail address, ORCID ID);
- an abstract in English (up to 600 characters with spaces);
- 3-5 keywords in English and Polish or the language of the manuscript.
Each contribution has to include a bibliography and footnotes following “Harvard Referencing System." For more information on this style, please consult “Guidelines for Footnotes and Bibliography."
Manuscripts should be submitted directly to the editors: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
As the Editorial Team, we are strongly convinced that the mechanisms guaranteeing the originality and quality of research papers have to be implemented, which would make it possible not to initiate legal and editorial procedures that expose and stigmatise academic misconduct and/or the violation of ethical principles of academic work. Because of that, each submission has to be accompanied by an “Authorship statement,” a scan of a signed declaration. This statement concerns the consent to publish an article in the journal under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) and author’s position regarding the reviews (when these will be available).